Sunday, Sep 15, 2019

 


India  Goldman Sachs Exits From Vatika Group

ABW

Goldman Sachs has exited its investment in Vatika Group, a Delhi-based realty firm by selling its stake to the promoters of the group.ET states, that the settlement has been reached between the two parties and the exit will be in two parts - a part in cash and another as stake in a project of Vatika.In 2007, Vatika Group had divested 10.75% for raising $250 Mn (R1000 Cr) as PE investments from Wachovia Bank, Baer Capital and Goldman Sachs and were to get an exit through an IPO by the end of 2010. Promoted by Anil Bhalla, Vatika Group is engaged in real estate development, including commercial, residential and hospitality sectors and operates primarily through Vatika Limited and Vatika Hotels Private Limited.Vatika has housing projects in Gurgaon, Delhi and Jaipur and also develops commercial office and retail spaces in Gurgaon. The company also has a hospitality vertical, which has hotels like The Westin in Gurgaon, Jaipur and Pondicherry and is developing a Four Points by Sheraton in Gurgaon.Goldman Sachs was also planning to exit its investment in upcoming 230 rooms Four Seasons Hotels in Bangalore; Xander group and Nitesh Estates were in talks to acquire its stake. Goldman holds around 73% stake through Whitehall, its real estate unit, in the project. Other development partners are Westcourt and Century Real Estate holding the remaining 27%.Yesterday, Goldman Sachs announced its R110 Cr equity investment in BPL Medical Technologies. Last week, it acquired a $110 million stake in cable distribution company DEN Networks. In August last year, it invested $54 Mn in Indian surgical care and fertility clinics company Nova Medical Centers.

http://www.dealcurry.com

Copyright (C) 2013 EagleEye Research & Media Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company

   News Provided By Comtex.  Comtex End-User Agreement

 
NA = Not Available
 
National Stock Exchange of India Limited
Top 5 % Gainers
Name Close Chg % Chg
 
Top 5 % Losers
Name Close Chg % Chg
 
 
Bombay Stock Exchange Limited
Top 5 % Gainers
Name Close Chg % Chg
India Tourism Development Corporation Ltd 212.30 +35.35 +19.98%
BORAX MORARJI LTD 63.95 +9.80 +18.10%
TGB Banquets and Hotels Ltd 78.60 +11.15 +16.53%
Thirinfra 10.93 +1.55 +16.52%
K-Lifestyle & Industries Ltd 0.22 +0.03 +15.79%
 
Top 5 % Losers
Name Close Chg % Chg
Bil Energy Systems Ltd 0.66 -0.12 -15.38%
Osiajee 11.98 -1.72 -12.55%
LANDMARC LEISURE CORPORATION LTD 0.70 -0.10 -12.50%
Xchanging Solutions Ltd 50.60 -5.75 -10.20%
Jointeca Ed 13.95 -1.55 -10.00%
 
 
User Comments and Discussions
(Newest to Oldest)
 
Top